Thursday, December 8, 2011

Orange Focus Exercise ....a letter I received today

Hey Mark,

I just wanted to thank you for giving me the orange focus CD several months ago. I will admit that I just started using it, and am working on being consistent, but I feel like its helping! I realized that being focused is one of the most important elements in getting what you want, as well as being happier. I also realized how scattered I have become, and am able to see it in others who are living in chaos around me.
I wanted to thank you also, for the advice you gave me back at the beginning of the year. Even though I made my own choices, and am living with the consequences, I know that you were trying to help me without interfering with my free will. You were right about needing to stay grounded and keep doing what I was doing to get where I wanted to go.
I'm sure you see it all the time, people who go on a honeymoon with Spirit, and lose sight of everything that they need to function in the real world. I'm definitely feeling older and wiser these days.
I realized that your purpose has a lot to do with what your passion is. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do, and hopefully I will see you around soon.
M.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment