Thursday, July 7, 2011

In God's World and Healing Story

In God's World
a contemplation

In God's World;

You are the living motion
Of a single continuous event,
Realizing there is no beginning
And there is no end.

Isn't it wonderful that we get to try everything

Again and again until we find our peace in any event?

m.e

<><><><>
<>













A Healing That Happened This Week

Dear Mark,

Where do I begin?
About three months ago, Shari introduced me to your healing circle. I went in with sore knees and while I was sitting two rows back, you asked how my knees were? I knew at that instant that you had a powerful gift.

My physical ailments were: Sore knees, Pinched nerve in my left foot, Right hip irritation and Lower back pain. All the above ailments are gone. I walk more comfortably, feel in balance and know now my life has changed for the better and continues to do so on a daily basis. M.R.

The purpose of "In God's World" is to help you to ponder in a non-linear way.  I am   posing an inspiration, riddle or a philosophical question. Try to wonder about this for the next few minutes or for the rest of the day.  As the mind does open, a greater understanding happens within you for the rest of your life.

Each Monday and Thursday a contemplation will be sent to you. Please feel free to forward these to your friends and family.

Facebook FanPage:Spiritual Matters with Mark Earlix


Website:
Phone: 615.719.0904
Blog: Visit our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment