Thursday, June 30, 2011

In God's World and a Healing Story




In God's World;

Most are more conscious of the internal presence.

Hmm, sounds just like it is on earth or is it here?

Or is this in either place of when we're conscious?

I sometimes get confused

m.e.


A healing story that happened this week:

During a recent Moonlight Festival Event (held monthly at the Center of Symmetry), Rebecca and her two daughters approached my table to find out more about me. "I asked her how her elbows were." She was aghast! How do you know that? I have arthritis and my elbows are in pain now!" I put my hands on her right elbow and a wave of warmth came upon her. After that I took my hands away, tears came down her face and she said that "this was the first time in weeks that I have been pain free". I explained to her that "this was just a quick experience of Healing and it may last for a short time or for the rest of her life, I don't know". Rebecca set-up an appointment with me that I would be able to work more extensively with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment